Welcome to the Lizards team! We have an exciting year planned for the 7th grade. Please add this page as one of your favorites as it contains a lot of information for you. If you are ever looking for something and cannot find it, please ask! I am looking forward to working with you this year.
Social Studies Google Classroom Codes
- Core 1 - 2mtfbd
- Core 2 - j52aeb
- Core 3 - sph2wv
- Core 4 - du8bcom
Social Studies Supply List
- one 3-subject spiral notebook to be kept in the classroom for Interactive Notebook (need week 1)
- Blue/Black pens
- Colored pencils/crayons
- Loose leaf notebook paper
- Glue sticks (you will need many throughout the year!)
Ms. Woodside's Wish List:
- colored copy paper
- glue sticks
- colorful gel pens
- colorful Expo dry-erase markers
- boxes of tissues
- extra 3 subject notebooks (donation for students who may need)
- individually wrapped candy (Jolly Ranchers, Starburst, etc.)
About - information about Ms. Woodside
Teacher Info - Ms. Woodside's contact information and links to other teacher's websites
PPT/Worksheets - worksheets and handouts from class. You are welcome to print whatever you need. Use this whenever you have misplaced a paper or if you would like a copy at home. We will use a lot of classroom sets of worksheets. They will be attached in case you want or need to reference them.
Important Dates - This tab is very important. Here you will find dates for tests or deadline dates for projects. Please keep on top of your studies by planning ahead.
Weekly Overview - This tab gives an overview of the daily topics for the week.